Alnoor scholarship is the biggest scholarship in Pakistan’s history. Student Education Testing Services (SETS) announced this program. This scholarship is open to poor and needy students. To apply, you can download the application forms at the end of this page. So, stay on this page and gather all the information about the Al Noor scholarship.
Al Noor Foundation launched a scholarship program for Pakistani students. The program is termed as Al noor Scholarship. ANF is providing opportunities to fund school and college degrees. The ANF initiated this golden opportunity all over Pakistan.
Through this scholarship, students can fund their education at the school or college level. It supports hardworking students who have a passion for education. Currently, the Al Noor Group of Colleges is offering Al Noor scholarships for 2023. More details on al noor foundation scholarship are available on this page.
Vision of Al Noor Foundation scholarship
Financial issues are one of the significant hurdles for poor students. Due to these issues, many poor students cannot pursue their education. These students need the means to obtain a good education. The vision of ANF is to break the chain of poverty and powerlessness in Pakistan.
The company believes that all students should have equal opportunities. Al noor scholarship is one of the best ways to pursue education. This will help students to make a bright future. After completing the education they will also improve their lives and help the community.
AL Noor Foundation Scholarship Covers
All Al Noor groups of colleges offer scholarship programs. These programs are available only for one academic year. To satisfy students, the foundation continues to provide scholarships for the next year.
Unlike other scholarships, ANF is funding the complete educational expenses. The award amount covers the full tuition fee in any school or college. The scholarship covers
- Tuition fee
- Admission fee
- Monthly fee
- Books expenses
- Hostel charges
Alnoor scholarship supports the following classes. Students applying for any of these classes should read the eligibility criteria.
Before applying for the Alnoor Scholarship, students should read the eligibility criteria.
- All Pakistani nationals are eligible to apply for the Alnoor scholarship.
- Students having Financial issues
- Deserving students from the poor community
- Candidates should have Motivation and passion for studies.
- Al noor Foundation specifies a 50% quota for need-based students.
- The remaining 50% of the quota is for merit-based students.
- The students age should not be more than 25 years.
- Candidates should have 65% of their marks in the previous class.
- Applicants should be a regular student of any private or government institute.
- The Alnoor scholarship will not support the part-time students.
- Persons should not be a recipient of any other scholarship.
Application Process of Alnoor Scholarship 2023
Application forms are available at the official SETS website. The application process starts with online registration.
Click on this link to apply online. https://www.sets.com.pk/
- Open the website and download the application form of Al noor foundation.
- Fill out the application form carefully.
- Provide your academic and personal information.
- Attach the documents and press the submit button.
- After applying, the ANF will take an entrance test.
- The authority will select the students on a need and merit basis.
- The selection committee may also interview selected students.
- Scholarship funds will be available to the selected candidates only.
Schooling and higher studies are a big task for financially poor students. Alnoor scholarship is one of the most generous scholarships in Pakistan. Moreover, it is also easy to get once you have completed the requirements.
Successful applicants of this scholarship can receive the full funds for any degree. Not only this, it also provides accommodation fees and stationary charges. Applying for the scholarship is a hectic task and involves following the guidelines. For this scholarship, remember to go through the eligibility requirements.