Are you looking for an internship opportunity in 2023? The good news is that the registration for CPEC internship has been started. Once again, it is one of the most awaited opportunities for Pakistanis. The duration of the internship is three months. During this time, students can learn new skills. You can also develop skills and experience with international teams. On this page, you can learn the complete information on the CPEC internship program. The application process and other requirements are also available here.
China Pakistan Economic Corridor Internship-Online Registration
China-Pakistan Economic Corridor (CPEC) offers a flagship internship program. CPEC Provides excellent opportunities to Pakistani youth. Every year, it offers students a platform to learn new skills so that these skills help them in finding a job.
Gr. Asim Salem Bajwa announced this exciting opportunity. At the initial stage, there are a hundred seats for young graduates. All the interns are selected on a merit basis. Only bachelor’s degree holders are eligible for CPEC internship.
CPEC Internship for 2023- Paid Internship Program
Private sectors offers internships without any stipend. Therefore, fresh students prefer the government sector. graduates looking for an internship in the government sector should take advantage of this chance. CPEC is a paid internship program. The authority will pay you monthly.
These Monthly stipends will help you to find a job in the future. Other information on eligibility criteria is given below.
Eligibility Criteria for Government Internship (CPEC)
The eligibility criteria for the CPEC internship program are simple. Aspiring students looking for an internship program in Pakistan can apply. There is no experience for such a job. Youngsters having bachelor’s degrees in any field can apply. More details on eligibility criteria are as follows.
- Candidates should have an age of not more than 30 years.
- Both male and female students can apply.
- All students belonging to any religion are welcome to apply.
- Students with having bachelor’s degree in any subject can apply.
- CPEC internship does not require any experience. fresh candidates can apply.
- Graduates should have good research, writing, and digital skills.
- Applicants should also have leadership skills.
Benefits of China Pakistan Economic Corridor Internship Program
Besides providing internship opportunities, CPEC also has some features. These benefits will help you to know more about this opportunity.
- Paid Internship Program
- Great chance to work in a diverse field.
- No experience is required
- Encourages Fresh graduates
- Develops management and leadership skills
- More chances to grow
- Allocation in different industries
- Upgrade work experience in CV
Key Features of CPEC Career
The following are the key features of the CPEC Internship Program.
- The duration of this government internship is 3 months.
- The internship will start in October and end in December 2023.
- The Government of Pakistan sponsors the CPEC internship.
- Available for all the Pakistani Nationals.
- Paid internship with monthly stipend.
- Also, open for Graduates and postgraduates.
- Students from any subject can apply for a CPEC internship.
Application process for the China-Pakistan Economic Corridor in 2023
The application process is online and all the candidates can apply by visiting https://cpec.gov.pk/
An online application form for all disciplines is available on this website. Applicants can download the form and submit the application. The step-by-step application process for the CPEC internship is as follows.
- Visit the website https://cpec.gov.pk/
- Application forms are available on the official website.
- Download the application form.
- Provide your information.
- The form has options for all disciplines or subjects.
- Choose your discipline.
- Submit the application form.
The selection criteria are based on the two steps. In the first step, the authority will shortlist the candidates. The next step is the further evaluation of candidates.
- No Evaluation Test
- No experience
- The government will shortlist the candidates on the basis of CV.
- For further evaluation, the authority will check the writing skills of students.
- Candidates have to write a short essay of 500-650 words.
- It may be written or a video essay.
The CPEC program is the backbone of Pakistan’s economy. Besides the economic impact, it also offers internship opportunities. With a CPEC internship, you can learn from a highly skilled team.
The program provides a diversity of fields and knowledge to the students. The main focus of this training is the new skills. Moreover, The selection criteria are also very simple. Passionate learners should not miss this chance. Apply now and Get it on a first come first serve basis.